The Benefits of High Efficiency Boilers
- Operating Efficiency
- Reduction in heating bills
- Reduction in Greenhouse Gas emissions
- Increased comfort levels
High efficiency boilers are regarded as boilers with an efficiency of greater than 90%. This means that in excess of 90% of the fuel burned by the boiler will be converted to useful heat. The majority of most boilers installed pre 2008 are 78% efficient.
The benefits of solar water heating
- Hot water throughout the year: the system works all year round even during the winter months.
- Cut your bills: sunlight is free, so once you've paid for the initial installation your hot water costs will be reduced.
- Cut your carbon footprint: solar hot water is a green, renewable heating system and can reduce your carbon dioxide emissions
Costs, savings and earnings
The cost of installing a typical solar water heating system is around €5,500 (SEAI Grant of €800 not included) Savings can be seen straight after installation - the system could provide most of your hot water in the summer and supplement your hot water and central heating in the winter.
Contact us for more information.