• A thorough safety inspection of your appliance, including carbon monoxide testing
• 23 point inspection and testing of key boiler components
• Checks for signs of wear and tear, leaks and corrosion
• Flue inspection
• The repair of minor problems found during the service (dependent on severity and work required)
Why should I have my gas appliances serviced once a year?
It's important to have your gas appliances serviced once a year to ensure they're operating safely, in good working order and are working efficiently, which could help save you money.
It's a good idea to have your gas appliances serviced annually in the summer months to make sure your boiler is in peak condition for when you really need it during colder months.
If you are a private landlord, you are responsible for ensuring any property you rent out that has any gas appliances has been checked on a yearly basis by an RGII engineer
• Competitive fixed price repairs, no matter how complex the job.
• Boiler diagnostic and safety checks, to quickly identify the problem.
• Parts and labour included, so you avoid costly extras.
• Expertise from RGII engineers.
• Peace of mind with a 12 month guarantee on all parts and work.
Viessmann Warranty Contractor
Advance Heating Systems are warranty contractors on behalf of Viessmann and the Viessmann distributor in Ireland. Our on board satellite navigation vehicles carry Viessmann spare parts at all times. We offer a same day next day service.
Contact us for more information.